Friday, April 27, 2018

REVIEW: TRULY, MADLY, WHISKEY (THE WHISKEYS SERIES BOOK #2) BY MELISSA FOSTER

BETH'S REVIEW

TRULY, MADLY, WHISKEY
(THE WHISKEYS SERIES BOOK #2)

BY MELISSA FOSTER

5 STARS





I told you guys that I read this series backward, so I got to meet Bullet Whiskey first, little did I know that I was going to LOVE Bear Whiskey a little bit more than Bullet. I love the type of relationships Melissa Foster created for this books.  This man is ultra special, devoted, understanding, loving, and they give as much as they take.

The women, heroines, to say the least, are strong, stubborn, independent, but also delicate, loving and she even helps him find the courage to fight for his lifelong dream, the one he hasn't been able to fulfill, because family comes first, and when the Whiskey's need him, that always comes first. this family, I would want to be a part of. Crystal's family, except for Jed, who was another victim of circumstances, I wouldn't want so much.  OMG, can we send her mom to rot in hell?

Loved all the characters interactions, and the way the story came along, up to the resolution of one of the main problems presented in the story. 

Melissa Foster you get tens in my book. Now to wait for Dr. Whiskey to get to my hands, I am in need to discover his delicious dark side. (wiggles eyebrows).

AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment