Friday, April 27, 2018

REVIEW: DRIVING WHISKEY WILD (THE WHISKEYS SERIES BOOK #3) BY MELISSA FOSTER


BETH'S REVIEW

DRIVING WHISKEY WILD
(THE WHISKEYS SERIES BOOK #3)

BY MELISSA FOSTER

5 STARS






I gave this book 5 stars because Melissa Foster simply conquered my heart with this couple. The pain Finlay went through and all that Bear had to let go off in order to be able to be with. This beautiful man holds on to every single thing that he went through during his time in the military, and we have to add to that all the times that he got to help abused kids among other things.

The thing I love the most about this story is that is told from a very real perspective of the things soldiers go through once they are back home.  Is amazing how Finlay even with all the things she lived through still managed to be the rock that Bear needed to be able to let go of all the baggage from war, and from helping the people on their own town.  Love all the characters that I have met so far. Will dare say that I would love to see stories created for Crystal's brother and Tru's brother too. Even when I know that the series has only 4 books.

I am a goner for good soldier stories and this one is up there on my top 5 list.  Loved the book, now Bring Dr. Whiskey in.

AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment