BETH'S REVIEW
HEART OF STONE
(THE STONE SERIES BOOK #1)
BY DAKOTA WILLINK
This book is amazing. I swore if I saw someone said once more if you liked 50 then you will love this story. Guess what this one didn't said that, but boy does it gets really close if it doesn't get to be better. I love that we know what happens with Krystina and Alexander's past even though not all is revealed for each other, you the reader have an input of what went on in their lives. Allyson is an amazing friend. Kry's relationship with her mother, I really hope that changes, and that her mother finally understands how strong Krys really is. And that she will finally start giving her, her support instead of her protection. Is a cliffy, which is acceptable for this type of story since there is a lot of things that the characters in the story have to resolve and work through to finally achieve acceptance and happiness.
Is the first book I read from Dakota Willink and I have to say she did an amazing job with this story, and I wish the rest of this series is as good or better. Is a must have.
Is the first book I read from Dakota Willink and I have to say she did an amazing job with this story, and I wish the rest of this series is as good or better. Is a must have.

No comments:
Post a Comment