Friday, March 23, 2018

REVIEW: LANE (GRIM SINNERS MC BOOK #1) BY LEANN ASHERS

BETH'S REVIEW
LANE
(GRIMM SINNERS MC BOOK #1)
BY LEANN ASHERS
5 STARS





And then, because I read them backward, came Lane. I adore this fucking man so much, he is so vulnerable, yet so bad ass. The way that we are introduced to Lane couldn't be crueler, nor heartbreaking. We meet Lane while he and the Devil's Souls MC find a group of kids and women that were gonna be sold.  He is called because a little girl is found with a note saying that she was his daughter.  He falls in love with his daughter the moment he sees her.  

Amelia is the new vet in town, Lane is introduced to her when he goes to her practice because of a dog. Someone was being an ass with her and he defends her and automatically is his understanding that the sassy woman is all his. Don't get me wrong no one messes with Amelia, until someone tries and we all know how it goes.  

I have fallen in love with LeAnn Ashers writing, and I believe the reason is how she humanizes these men that in our normal lives are seen as a threat, and they are, but there is so much good in them also.  These men are not only bikers, they are soldiers that have defended their country and which people decided to throw to the side and not thank them for risking their lives. They are also men protecting their turf, their town and their families from all the bad seed that keeps popping up from the ground. I can't say I have a favorite, although I believe it will be Travis when it comes out. There is no way you will not love this man and the special way he has to show his love to his woman and his kid. I promise you he will stay with you for the longest time.

No comments:

Post a Comment