Thursday, July 17, 2014

Tyler - Another hit in the Inked Brotherhood Series - Jo Raven (author)

I'm completely in love with this series and with Jo Raven's writing.

Boy did I cry, even more that when I cried reading Asher.

The characters portrayed in Jo Raven's books have very realistic characteristics.

Psychologically speaking, she gives us characters with complex personality, but with hearts of gold.

This guys are thicker than blood, the bond they share is only challenges by that of real brothers. The girls are strong and support them beautifully.

As I've said before the talent that Jo has to keep the story flowing from one book to the other is just ridiculous.

The characters in this series have had a rough life, have to overcome many adversities: economic, psychological, in love and all other aspects of life. Jo takes us in a roller coaster, my emotions where all over the place. I laughed, cried. got mad as hell.

Tyler is another great book in this spectacular serial created by Author Josephine (Jo) Raven. Is a book everyone should buy. And I hope you do and enjoy it as much as I did. I bid you goodreads.

Great job Jo, keep it up. If you write it they will buy and read.

No comments:

Post a Comment