Friday, July 4, 2014

REVIEW: SECOND CHANCE HERO BY REBECCA SHERWIN


BETH'S REVIEW

SECOND CHANCE HERO
BY REBECCA SHERWIN

5 STARS



Done with Second Chance Hero.  Never thiyght Ibwoukd like this book as much as I did.  Everytime I tried to put it down I found myself picking up the story in the Kindle app of my cell or in the computer. The storybhas great characrers, nit onky the mai Deacon Reid and Jenna Rivera, but the rest of the characters have big personalities and are all very important complements to the story.
Second Chance Hero is a story many of us can relate to, because it is about having the opportunity the amend wrongs and being able to attain to have that thing that you lost, that was so important to you. In the case of Deacon is about grasping and gaining the confidence to fight for the love of his life.  Will he be mature enough to understand why she left, and to fight for what he want to have with Jenna?

The other thing that the story has is great secondary characters, I personally love Estefan, he reminds me of my father, he is so protective of her but very open to communication with her and their friend. Mindy Rivera is a very lovable woman, their like the parents everyone would love to have. Deacon's mother is somewhat like Mindy. The brothers and sisters of both Deacon and Jenna are portrayed as real people are, people that make mistakes, but know when to say I'm sorry and make amends.  The rest of the characters complement each other perfectly.

Loved all the characters, the protective brother and sister. Tragic way to get back together. Cried like a baby, and laughed just as hard. Is a book everybody should read, is complete, the dramatic story line, the sexy hunk hero, a feisty heroine, sex that burns the sheets, but with a lot of content. An HEA, no cliffhangers and I totally love the idea of Rebecca Sherwin writing another book to let us know what's up with the rest of the characters.



No comments:

Post a Comment