Friday, November 28, 2014

REVIEW - YOU LOVED ME AT MY WEAKEST BY EVIE HARPER










REVIEW
 
It was my first book from author Evie Harper, and am I glad I got to read it.  It is a very difficult story in the sense that our heroine, Emmy, goes through so much, and also because is a thing that really happens to a lot of people.  Story starts Emmy abducted and sold into sex slavery.  I am not giving anything away because I want you guys to experience it as I did, as blank slate.  I will tell you this is a beautiful love story, one we would only dream of, our hero, Kanye fighting with all his might against a woman that thinks she isn't worth another look her way, and he has set his mind on getting in her head that she does, and that he doesn't care what she has gone through.  If that doesn't sell you the story I will tell you what will.  Kanye is hot, to die for, and boy is he alpha and domineering, and the sex oooh!!! is of the charts hot and steamy.
 
Evie Harper, I have to say it was an unexpected surprise, this one, and you have gain a fan, I enjoyed the story, as well as suffered it, I wanted to murder people, and the conclusion you guys can draw from this is that not every writer is able to make you feel so strongly about with just words, and that is what make this woman a great writer.  You have me hooked, I will read You Loved Me At My Darkest - Jake and Lily's story and will certainly say that one of my most anticipated books for 2015 will be You Loved Me At My Ugliest.

BUY LINKS


Amazon US:  http://t.co/KrDDchu9ux
Amazon UK:  http://t.co/nHhnOQNe9W

No comments:

Post a Comment