Sunday, November 30, 2014

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT T. H. SNYDER - Q and A

One of the biggest satisfactions I have received when I decided to go all the way in book world, I have to say has been the friendships I've made with fellow bloggers, book fans, even models and authors.  On this first spotlight I will go ahead and thank t.h. snyder (see no caps) for saying yes to someone like me, that is starting in all of this.  With that said I hope you enjoy, and share this good time with us in getting to know a bit better the amazing woman that is
t.h. snyder.

SBL:  Do you like to snack on something in particular?

THS:  Not so much snack, I always have to keep water, wine, or coffee by my side.
 
 
SBL:  What music gets you motivated?
 
THS:  Each of my books has a playlist that helps to pull out the emotions of my characters.  You can find these songs at the end of all my books.
 
 
SBL:  Describe what things go through your mind in the week previous a release?
 
THS:  Holy shit is this really happening?
 
 
SBL:  What are the hardest parts to get into, when writing a book?
 
THS:  Praying that I'll portray the thoughts running through my head.  The story may sound good to me, but I can only hope that the readers feel the message I'm trying to get across.
 
 
SBL:  Growing up, was writing something you wanted to do?  If it wasn't how did you came about writing?
 
THS:  No, I never dreamed I would be doing this.  I had an idea, ran with it, and here we are.
 
 
Pierced Love Buy Link



SBL:  As a writer, who do you look up to?

THS:  Oh geez, so many Indie Authors.  The ones that were there for me from the start are Jenn Foor and Rachel Van Dyken.


SBL:  How do you feel when new authors approach you for advice, or even to tell you that they are your fans? 

THS:  Is an honor, I've been fortunate to mentor three amazing ladies, and I can't wait to read their stories.


SBL:  Is there a writer that you would love to meet, but haven't had the opportunity to do so?

THS:  E. L. James, her books got me hooked into the reading world.





Touched Series Buy Link

 
 
Let's lighten things up a bit...
 
SBL:  Favorite drink
 
THS:  Coffee or wine
 
 
SBL:  Favorite junk food
 
THS:  Twizzlers
 
 
SBL:  Favorite book
 
THS:  Bender by Stacy Borel
 
 
Cursed Love Buy Link

 
 
SBL:  Favorite book boyfriend
 
THS:  Liam from Bayou Stix by Skye Turner
 
 
SBL:  Favorite author and genre
 
THS:  Rachel Van Dyken, Contemporary Romance
 
 
SBL:  Favorite movie genre and movie
 
THS:  Romantic Comedies are my favorite, not one in particular right now
 
 
SBL:  Favorite Christmas Movie
 
THS: Rudolph
 
 
 
Cursed Ecstasy Buy Link


 
 
On the personal side:
 
SBL:  We know you are a single mom, who helps you out with the kids when you are on book world duties?
 
THS:  My sister is my savior, she moved cross country with me and has been an amazing supporter and help with the kiddos.
 
SBL:  What ages are your kids, and what is the favorite thing you like to do with them? 
 
THS:  My diva is 10 and my linebacker is 5.  Just sitting and watching a movie or cuddling on the couch.
 
 
SBL:  Who is your go to person when trying to keep your sanity with all you got going on in your life?
 
THS:  I have 5 girls that are my backbone, I don't know what I'd do withouth Christine Stanley, Skye Turner, Michelle Witt Ashley Lighthizer, and Carrie Moore.
 
 
 
Cursed Heart Buy Link
 
 
 
SBL:  Growing up, who was your role model?
 
THS:  My Mama
 
 
SBL:  How was growing up in Pennsylvania?
 
THS:  Love it.  I was surrounded by my family and all four seasons.
 
 
SBL:  What do you do during the Holidays?
 
THS:  Spend time with those closest to me.
 
 

Cursed Fate Buy Link

 
 
SBL:  Other than writing, what is it that you do in your 9 to 5 job?
 
THS:  I work in higher education.
 
 
SBL:  I know first hand how we are able to create great friendships through social media, in this book world.  You have two PA's, talk to us about your relationship with them, because I've heard they are great ladies.
 
THS:  OMG Squee, I love my two girls. Not only are they my PA's they are two of my best friends.  I can run to them at any time to distress and off course, laugh.
 
 
SBL:  Do you have any advice for new authors?
 
THS:  Go with your gut, grow thick skin, and always believe in yourself.
 

Obsidian Desire Buy Link

 
 
SBL:  I haven't forgotten, talk to us about The Fight Series and any other books you are working on right now?
 
THS:  Just started writing Mended Love which will be the NA Romance of pierced Love 10 years later.
 
 
SBL:  Who are the faces of The Fight Series books, and can you talk to us a li'l about them?
 
THS:  Lance Jones is my MUSE for our twins Hank and Trenton, and Vinny Lawdenski is my MUSE for Mike.  Both models are incredible guys, and I couldn't have picked two better men to represent my characters.
 
 
The Fight, Fight Series Book #1 Buy Link
 
 
The Fight Series Teaser
 
 
 
Next Year Releases for t. h. snyder
 
 
The Battle - The Fight Series Book #2
 

 
The Win - The Fight Series Book #3
 
 
 
Mended Love
 
Social Media Links for author t. h. snyder
 
Twitter
@thsnyder4
 
Website
 
Facebook
 
 
 
I don't want to leave with out saying something about this author, and that is that I don't only love her writing, but I also admire her for many reasons, and is a role model and an example to follow to many of her fans.  Is because of that I had my bestie and collaborator, Stacy Pritt, make this just for you. From your friends, family and closest clic, not everyone is here, but this lets you know how much we love you, admire you, and how proud we all are about your accomplishments.  May this be the first of many, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting me revealing a little bit more of you to everyone out there.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment