Tuesday, April 21, 2015

☆*´¨`☽¸.★*´♡ MODEL SPOTLIGHT: EMILY GRACE•☆*´¨`☽¸.★*´♡










Emily Grace is new to book world, not so much in the model world.  With her first book cover recently landed in the form of Screaming Mimi's
Conquering Fate, we hope getting her to you translates in us seeing her grace many more book covers, all is well deserved.  Let's go ahead and get you to meet her.





SBL:  When did you start modeling?

EG:  I started modeling actually kind of by accident, lol.  My cousin is a model, we sere hanging out back stage at a gig she had, I kind of was in the way of a photo of her being taken, when the photo got published someone asked who I was. Lol. I was offered gigs myself.


SBL:  What are some of your favorite poses to do?

EG:  Me laying down.  Upside down, lol. Weird angles seem to flatter me.


SBL:  How do you feel about being in your first book cover?

EG:  Oh My God! If words can only express!!! Lol.  It is just totally awesome.





SBL:  If you could work with any photographer, who would it be and why?

EG:  Oh man, that's hard.  Honestly I can't say I have a favorite, or that I will ever have a favorite photographer.  I value the art and different creativity that everyone I ever worked with puts into.  Nothing is the same, and I like uniqueness.


SBL:  What's one kind of photo shoot you haven't done, but want to?

EG:  I have always wanted to do an under water shoot...but I can't swim, so I don't see that happening any time soon. Lol.




SBL:  Favorite snack food while shooting:

EG:  Mimosas and cheese.


SBL:  Favorite movies:

EG:  I'll admit I'm a sucker for black and white romance films, and I'm a huge, huge, huge horror buff.




SBL:  Favorite locations to shoot at:

EG:  I prefer indoor, studio style.


SBL:  Favorite color:

EG:  Purple


SBL:  Do you have any special talents?

EG:  I have been a singer, songwriter since I was very little, my dad was in a barbershop quartet un his years and he taught me everything I know about music.




SBL:  Tell us one thing not many people know about you?

EG:  I am DEATHLY afraid of butterflies and moths, no joke.


SBL:  Where do you go when you need comfort and support?

EG:  My fans!  If it wasn't for you telling me I look beautiful on my bad days, I would never get out of bed!  Thank you so much I love you all!!


SBL:  What motivates you?

EG:  My husband, friends and fans... I have a lot of people who look up to me including my little sister.  I take it upon myself to always have a good image and be a role model.  There is too much hate and body shaming in the younger generations, I'd like to think that I can help turn it around some.





SBL:  Who is your biggest supporter?

EG:  My husband, definitely.


SBL:  Alive or dead, name one person you want, or would have wanted to meet?

EG:  Tess!! If you turned into the plus size modeling world you, for sure, would know her name!  She is my idol.



















No comments:

Post a Comment