Friday, June 6, 2014

Bound to You Volume 2 - The review

   

                           THE REVIEW
Did I get what I was looking for after I was done with Volume 1 of Bound to You?, you can say yes, and then some. This stories are jot long, yet they're packed with mouth watering,  panty dropping scenes that compete wit the best of them. We get a more possessive,  domineering, controling, but at the same time vulnerable, Nicholas.
In the meantime Becca's hearts and body are melting by the helplessness she feels when she finds herself in front of a crying, vulnerable, lost Nicholas.
  And needless to say,  sparks fly again between this 2 again. But there ar threats to a relationship that's may be just being contemplated. Will their feelings overpower and prevail above all adversities. Will Nicks father's threats and the woman that's obsessed with him crush everything that could be? Or will it all start tumbling down because of a visit from Becca's past?  Well I hope I intrigued uou enough, because I'm not telling you'll have to find out for youself. 
It is great to find that the book your reading is even better than its predecessor.  Don't miss this beautiful and HOT story, it's great Vanessa Booke doest it again.  Now I will onlynask, will we get a book or two telling us Tristan, Emily and Carol's stories? I know you will wi sh for the same when you read this series.  ENJOY, and til next time.
XOXO Beggy

No comments:

Post a Comment