Saturday, August 20, 2016

REVIEW: THE SEASON: RUSH (THE SEASON BOOK #1) BY NICOLE EDWARDS

BETH'S REVIEW
THE SEASON: RUSH 
(THE SEASON BOOK #1)
BY NICOLE EDWARDS

 5 STARS



I have to tell you first and foremost, I for the life of me I'm not a hockey fan. With that being said, I have to say I never in my life thought I would love and enjoy a Hockey Romance story as much I did this one, I gave some a try, this one though the first one I finish and can say fell completely in love with. Kingston and Ellie can ignite a room whenever they step together in it. Kingston Rush is ever the gentleman, almost all the time. Wouldn't you want me to tell you when he isn't...lol. Operation conquer Mt. Rushmore is on, and can I keep him. Love the point of views used to tell this story, very clever to use a third POV Nicole Edwards. Like can we get a huuuuge 3D printer and make a Kingston for me? Lol. Bianca is one devilish kid... awesome, intelligent, ever the charmer that litle one.

I hope you all get to read this new story that Nicole Edwards brilliantly wrote. Is a new genre for her and even then she nailed it. This characters, Kingston, Ellie, Bianca, Noelle, Spencer James, even Heath and Scott, are characters that you grow fond of during the story and make you ask Nicole Edwards: can we have a book for all of them? Excellently written The Season: Rush tells us the story of two amazing friends that have wanted all from each other and are given the opportunity to rediscover love, maybe even the love of a lifetime. Will experience win over feelings? Will insecurities rule Rush, or will he lay claim on the women he desperately needs in his life? Will the past come back to hunt Ellie?

Love the fact that there is a vulnerability shown in this characters that makes you feel part of their story, an amazingly strong and independent lead female character in Ellie and in Noelle as a secondary, a mother trying to be the best example a daughter can have.

Congratulations Nicole Edwards. Another goal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment