Saturday, April 23, 2016

REVIEW: LOVING YOU BY KELLY ELLIOT




Melissa's Review

LOVING YOU 
BY KELLY ELLIOT

5 STARS





So I just finished Loving You by Kelly Elliott and I must say I have laughed and cried. I had people looking at me like I was nuts sitting in the doctor's office with tears down my face. I have fallen in love with everyone of the books from these series. I don't know that any will ever top Gunner for me, but Jase comes really close. Such a romantic ahh! If your a fan of the Wanted series you won't be disappointed. 

I loved the epilogue at the end going back to where it all started. I am so sad to see this series come to a end it has been one of the most amazing series I've ever read, but I look forward to what Kelly has up her sleeve for us now!

No comments:

Post a Comment