Monday, November 24, 2014

*~*~ LIQUID COURAGE - REVIEW~*~*



REVIEW

Five Stars in my book

As I come to the end of another spectacular love story, by MJ Carnal, I find myself wanting more already.  When we left Harley in Liquid Regret we knew going into this one he would be the shell of the man he really was. This story is raw and emotional, and there's a constant struggle, between what is, and what should be, and right and wrong. We get to know the extent this group is willing to go, to ensure the safety, and the well being of one another.

Is here that we get to know a bit more of the mystery that is Max, the drummer of the band Liquid Regret.  Is here also that Harley learns that there is more to life than what he's known all this time.  His journey is full of pain, betrayal, sorrow, regret, guilt, and so much more. This book is amazing, the ability MJ Carnal has to make you feel part of the worlds she writes about, never ceases to amaze me.

Will Harley find a new happily ever after? Who will make him realize the things he's missing in his life?  Will Harley's journey be full of love again?



1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of this series but I like the titles. Great review!

    ReplyDelete