Thursday, September 4, 2014

Resist Me |Review|


I'll start by saying this book gets from me a 5 star review

Resist Me...I will continue by saying congratulations to author Chelle Bliss for another book exceptionally written.
Just when I thought that Resist Me Would not surpass the previous books, lets say Chelle proved me wrong.
Izzy's witty is at its best.  And hunky new comer James Caldo, I'll say ladies that if you drooled, swooned, melted, and your panties went poof! when you read City and Mike's stories well don't even bother putting them on to read this one. James Caldo is THAT hot.
This is a must read stories, full of all types of action: police and bedroom *winks* if you know what I mean.  So it will call the interest of different type of readers.
It will have you pulling your hairs all the time and would make you laugh like you never have.
The relationships between the Gallo's is more tight than ever and the hint I got  of the next book had me at the border of my seat. And eating my nails.  Yeah That Good
Can I say I need a book about the Ma and Papa Gallo, that thing would be HOT. Read Resist ME and you'll get why.

In the steam-o-meter it gets a 20 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment